When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Monday, May 3, 2010

A Message about Nie Nie

This message is about a fellow blogger.  I follow her everyday.  She has been an inspiration to me in the ability of faith to help us find our way among the difficulties we all face.  She has faced more than most.  I hope this touches you as it has touched me.  I have been following her blogs for the past few months.  Somehow, I found her and she has inspired me to be better and to try harder.  She writes three different blogs.  The one about her life can be found here:  http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/  The others can be linked from that page.  I hope she inspires you. 
The video was put out by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  May I be as much of a strength to those around me as this one woman has been for me.





2 comments:

  1. She is amazing & makes me want to be a better woman!!! I cried watching that video. Life is what you make it....I LOVE my life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, I completely agree with you! She is amazing and a wonderful inspiration. Thank you for reading and watching!

    ReplyDelete