When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Weekend

My weekend has been totally amazing.  It has been filled with laughter, tears, screaming, arguing, giggling, snickering, bickering, hugging, whispering, walking, running, bouncing, cooking, eating, hand holding, squeezing, wrapping, unwrapping, singing, making, enjoying and fun.
It has been filled with the most wonderful thing in my life.  That is my family.
They bring me the greatest joy and are my most precious treasures here upon the earth.  I have found my own smiles and laughter through them.  No matter how hard the road has been, it is one I would not choose to walk any other way.  They have made every bump and bruise totally worthwhile.
May each of you look around at your own families and find the blessing that they are in your life.  May you see and know joy through their eyes and hearts.  And may you also know love and encouragement in their words, voices and deeds.  When I feel their love for me, I know that I am that much closer to heaven.  I can see just a little bit of my Father shining our of their eyes.  When they love me, I know that I want to be a better person.  A better mother, a better grandmother, a better friend.




















There is nothing quite like Christmas when seen through your family's eyes.  

6 comments:

  1. Oh, just look at your beautiful family!! What an incredible Christmas you've had. Isn't it wonderful to be here on this earth with these precious people? We are all sooo blessed.
    Merry Christmas, my friend.
    :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO many smiles! Wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had family with you on Christmas. I love all the close-up pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you to all of you. They really are quite amazing. They weren't all there, but almost is going to be enough this year. It was wild and crazy, and most of all, fun to be together again.

    ReplyDelete