When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sabbath Day Scribblings - Blossom and Fruit

I found this online, with no author listed.  I loved the message and wanted to share with you.  I feel this same way, It touches my heart, and sings to my soul, especially the last line.  






I will not die an unlived life. 
I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. 
I choose to inhabit my days, 
to allow my living to open me, 
to make me less afraid, 
more accessible, 
to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, 
a torch, a promise. 
I choose to risk my significance; 
to live so that which came to me as seed 
goes to the next as blossom 
and that which came to me as blossom, 
goes on as fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment