When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Monday, November 14, 2011

Beautiful Heartbreak



I was able to hear this performed live at Time Out For Women only two weeks ago.  Can I just say that it is so amazing.  The message is exactly what I needed.  I hope that you also enjoy the message as well as the music.  I do know that each and every one of my heartbreaks have become beautiful to me.  There is nothing that I would give up if I could chose to.  The blessings have been so very worth the pain.  Sometimes, you just have to get through the moment before you can see blessings that await you on the other side of the heartbreak.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing. We are so blessed - even in the difficult times.

    ReplyDelete