When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Wednesday, October 31, 2012

31 Days of Hope - Day 31


"Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today."

This was a hard and heartfelt journey for me.  This writing again and opening myself up and putting my thoughts and feelings on paper (or computer).  I started out with a challenge, and managed to keep it.  I wrote every day for 31 days.  But with the challenge has come the blessing of peace and hope.  I learned a great deal from the opportunity.
I learned that hope is a choice.  That as difficult as my life has been, I have never been alone.  I have also learned that being thankful for the blessings I have been given, strengthens and expands my own hope for the possibilities of the future.  The more I acknowledge Him in my life, the more I feel drawn to Him in my everyday existence.  I can endure, I can have faith, I can move on.  Hope is another blessing that I have been given to help me make it through the trials.  It is hope that guides my vision upwards and leads me constantly toward Him.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! :) I'm so happy for you! I especially love the comment that hope is a choice. I think one of the great keys to happiness is realizing that we DO have power over our lives and that it starts with what we CHOOSE to think and believe.
    You are awesome...
    Corine :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is thank you for all of the 31 days posts on hope. I have enjoyed reading your heartfelt feelings and the wisdom of learning about hope through life experiences. Your faith shines bright. I feel as you hope is a choice. There is much to be said about the gifts of Faith, Hope and Charity. I have been reading a book on hope by Gerald Lund and your thoughts have mirrored some of his.
    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again. :) I HOPE you are filled with the spirit of CHRISTmas! :D I miss you and pray your Christmas is wonderful!
    Corine :D

    ReplyDelete