When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Monday, June 24, 2013

Today, I needed to laugh




Laughter is the shock absorber that eases the blows of life. 

I saw this one today and had a good laugh.  When I went to visit my daughters a couple of months ago, I played the alphabet game with the grand-daughters on our way to Kansas.  I have to admit, some letters are so much harder to find!  I could have really used a sign like this when the going got tough.  
I am not always good about laughing.  Life can seem pretty serious to me on a regular basis.  I forget to just enjoy it every once in awhile.  I really think that I need to learn to laugh a little more at myself and take things just a little less seriously.  I need to quit wishing for things to be clear and helpful and trust that they will become that way as time goes on.  I will be able to find the Q's, X's, Y's and Z's that I need.  And a little laughter will go a long way toward making it a fun journey.  May we each find a little more joy in our day to day existance.  

1 comment:

  1. You are so right; I like you take life too serious and we need to be happy and laugh more. Thanks for the reminder and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete