When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Monday, August 12, 2013

Perfection - One Small Step At A Time


t
"Perfection is achieved, 
not when there is nothing more to add, 
but when there is nothing left to take away."

What a wonderful way to look at it.  Not when there is nothing more to add....  I have often approached perfection as something else that I need to do.  I have thought that if I could do more, work harder, pray more deeply, care more thoroughly and just be a better person, that I would get there.   I have treated perfection as something to be attained, not the process of becoming.  What a wonderful thought to think that Perfection happens when there is nothing left of me that needs taking away.  When I have given it all to God, than that will be when I become what I have always been meant to be.  
So today, my dear friends, let us all remember that our Heavenly Father knows us.  He knows what we are capable of.  He knows our names.  He knows who we really are.  Most of all, He knows what He wants us to become.  Remember that He will help us to get there.  We were never supposed to do it on our own.  
Today, let us give our worries and our troubles over to Him.  He will carry the burden for us if we will only let it go.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for thoughts that I needed today. Times are challenging for us all and this was a great reminder of where we need to direct out worries and troubles.
    Blessings for another great post!

    ReplyDelete