When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sabbath Day Scribblings - He Will Heal Our Wounds


"We are Heavenly Father's children.  He wants to be a part of our lives, to bless us, and to help us.  He will heal our wounds, dry our tears, and help us along our path to return to His presence.  As we look to Him, He will lead us".  Carl B. Cook

The Savior said, “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest” 
(Matthew 11:28).

"I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will  heal thee"... 2 Kings 20:5

"He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds".  Psalms 147:3

1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that we can be healed through Christ. What hope this give us in our daily sojourn in life.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete