When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Saturday, November 15, 2014

Gratitude to Embrace


This is the path
God has made for you.
Embrace It!

Too often, we look at something that someone else has and wish for it.  We don't see the things are our own path that make it wonderful.  We see the mud and the rocks and the trials and the difficulties.  We don't see the vistas and the views and the mountain tops and the miracles.  This is my path, in all its craziness.  This is my opportunity to grow and to become.  This, right here and right now, is my very own chance to shine.  
Don't minimize your dreams because of what you wish.  Find a way to embrace who and what you are.  Remember that the Father loved the prodigal.  He forgave him and never gave up on him.  I don't believe He gives up on any one of us either.  
So embrace your path, embrace yourself.  Take a little bit of joy in the spot where you are right this minute.  I am betting, as you do, you will find the amazing blessings that He has given you.  I know that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment