When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Thursday, March 31, 2016

Faith Always Triumphs


I have lived through bad days.  So have you.  In life I have discovered that bad days do end.  Sometimes it takes a day, sometimes a week, sometimes even years, but they really do end.  I have felt exhausted and wrung out.  I have been betrayed and accused.  I am in good company.  It is amazing to me how people can be so cruel, and yet believe they are so right.  If we could spend us much time helping and building each other up, as we do in tearing each other down, the world would truly be an amazing place.  Maybe even fit for a king. 
I have seen how Heavenly Father always keeps His promises.  He has given me so many.  They might not be as soon as I would like, but they are kept in His time.  And I have learned that they always come at the right time in my life.  I believe that faith always triumphs in the end.  That it is essential to our development and our life.  Having faith makes me a better person.  It gives me hope.  Hope in His promises, hope in eternal life, hope for tomorrow. 
Faith gives me the strength to hang on when I want so much to let go.  Faith keeps me going.  It gets me through the hard times because I know they will end.  I know that I will find peace. 
And I am content.  He really is in control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment