When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Saturday, March 19, 2016

I Need God


May I never forget on my best day,
that I still need God as desperately
as I did on my worst day. 
 
Oh, how I need Him.  Sometimes, things actually go pretty good around here and then, I think, I might be guilty of not remembering Him as fervently as I should.  I never forget Him when things are going wrong.  I plead my case with Him, I seek His comfort and peace in my life.  But there are times when I am not as industrious in my prayers.  I think those times are when things are going well.  When all is quiet and calm.  When my heart is not troubled and I am not insecure. 
I suspect, that He is like a good friend, easy to be around when we need him, but easy to forget in the day to day things that can overwhelm us with their time.  I don't want to forget Him.  I want Him to know that I recognize His blessings in my life each and every day.  So, now at last, I am really trying to focus on the blessings.  I don't want to be just a friend in times of need.  I want Him to know that I need Him every single day. 
In this Easter season, my we each remember how much we need Him.  May we remember His greatest gift to us and His willingness to bear all for us.  My we remember how very much He loves each and every one of us. 
May our hearts be filled with His love and peace. 

1 comment: