When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Tuesday, June 21, 2016

With God



I forget this truth sometimes.  But, with Him in my life, it is good.  I am blessed.  Life is full of promise.  It is easy to focus on the problems and troubles.  It is easy to get distracted by all the bad in the world.  It is easy to be overwhelmed and over burdened.  It is easy to forget the God is good and that He wants us to have joy. 
For me, the simple messages are the best.  It is a way to remember what I might forget.  It is something that gives me a little more strength, a little more determination, and a little more willingness to endure. 
Today, I want to remember that God is always good, and that life was made to be good too.  No matter what is happening around us, there are always blessings if we will only turn our faces toward the light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment