When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Monday, October 17, 2016

We brought it with us





In all the chaos that surrounds me, with all the trials that I am "blessed" with, I find myself often forgetting that I have worth.  It is easy to see myself through, what I perceive, are the eyes of others.  It is easy to feel down on myself and to feel like what I think and what I am doesn't matter.  I can get lost trying to find myself through what others believe about me. 
Society would tell us that we have no worth unless we are successful as far as others are concerned.  I am finding out that society doesn't have a clue as to what I might really be worth. 
There are those in each of our lives who love us.  There are those who could not replace us, and would not want to.  There are those whose lives we touch, every day, who enjoy being around us.  Our value, is rather what our worth is to HIM.  We can not judge how very much He loves us.  We can not possibly know what He needs us to do here.  What plans He has made in our behalf.  We brought a wealth of love with us when we came to earth.  We have angels cheering us on.  We have more support than we can possibly imagine. 
Remember, no matter what is going on in your life right now, no matter who is talking about you, or hurting you, no matter what others believe about you, there is one who will always love you.  He will always care for you.  He will always support you and be concerned for you.  He will always, always be there for you.  Our worth is eternal.  It comes straight from Him.  Remember not only who you are, but Whose you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment