When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Monday, April 10, 2017

Take One, Please



Image result for happiness quotes


Do you need one of these today?  I have often thought about putting this on my quote board at work for people.  Life can be so stressful and sometimes the stress just goes to my face and does something ugly!  For some reason, this month has been one of the worst.  I find myself feeling so unlovable and so very unworthy to be loved.  I also find myself flipping a switch in my mind to the difficulties of the past.  And so, when I look at this, I think how much easier it would be if we could just smile at each other a little more often. 
In my role in customer service, I see the best and the worst in people.  The best is so good.  It uplifts my heart and makes the day easier to get through.  The worst is so bad sometimes that I become a 12 year old child in my mind, and I don't deal with it well at all. 
I just need to find a place where I can breath.  It amazes how truly badly people can behave when they want their way.  It continues to surprise me, when they yell and throw tantrums like giant two year olds.  I wish I could say it only happens once in a great while, but surprisingly, it happens way too often.  Nearly everyday, I have to resolve someone's crisis that they made and now has become my emergency.  The hardest thing for me is that there are no apologies or kindness from those people.  Just aggravation. 
So today, I am smiling through it all.  No matter what happens, I am going to keep myself grounded in the things I know.

"You is kind
You is smart
You is important!"

No comments:

Post a Comment