When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Saturday, January 13, 2018

Butterfly Healing

This short quote is so meaningful to me.  I have come to discover that some healing cannot and does not take place here upon the earth.  We can't understand everything for one thing, we see things as they are right this moment and in just this place.  We cannot see through the glass of eternity clearly.  The things from before and the things to come are hidden from our view.
We are eternal beings caught in a very literal slice of time.  So our focus is in the here and now.  Our hearts want to think eternally, but our heads tell us to be right in this moment.  Because we can't see into the eternities, and we don't remember our Heavenly Home, we don't realize how very much the atonement will wash away, not only each of our sins, but also our grief and suffering, our sorrows and pain.  He will heal us in every way.  He will make us whole.
I know that there are some things that cannot heal at this time in my life, and I am learning to be OK with those things.  I know that the time will come when I will see all things clearly.  When I will understand and comprehend the gift that He offers me.  For now, I am learning to trust, to wait, to allow, to be.  For now, I can wait to become.  

No comments:

Post a Comment